Please be prepared to answer the following questions during the online application process.
- Have you ever worked in a health-related field (either as an employee or volunteer)? If yes, list which fields and give a brief description of your duties.
- What is the name and address of the high school where you graduated or last attended?
- Have you ever attended another school of nursing? If yes, where? If yes, why did you leave?
- Why are you interested in attending the School of Nursing?
- Why do you want a career in nursing?
- List any languages, other than English, of which you have knowledge. Include your degree of fluency in these languages.
- Print and complete “Courses Taken” table according to which program you are applying for.
If you are applying to both programs please fill out both ACE and Traditional “Courses Taken” table. (Table does not contain a complete listing of pre-requisites.)
- Have you received any academic honors, distinctions, or rewards? If yes, please list.
- Do you have any volunteer experience in a healthcare or non-healthcare related field? If yes, please complete the volunteer verification form
- Have you attended any other institution(s) besides Georgia State University? □ YES or □ NO If yes, please check each of the following?
□ Cross Registration
□ Joint Enrollment