Undergraduate Frequently Asked Questions
Those applying for the Traditional, ACE or RN to BS Program should submit the application online.
Transfers are those who enrolled and took courses in a nursing program. You may submit application online under the section as a transfer. Transfer applicants must select Traditional or ACE track upon applying.
- Provide recommenders your Georgia State Panther ID Number,
- Program applying; Traditional, ACE or both.
- Term you are applying
- Your email address.
- Each letter of recommendation submitted must be on an official letterhead providing complete address of company or affiliated organization.
- One letter must be academic (preferable college level); the other may be academic or professional.
- Letters must include full name, title/position, telephone number and organization affiliated.
- Each letter should be signed with an authentic recommender’s handwritten signature or electronic digital signature, dated and in the appropriate letter format. No computer signatures will be accepted unless using software to allow a digital signature.
- All academic references must be placed on letterhead to avoid reduction in application points.
Georgia State University
Byrdine F. Lewis School of Nursing and Health Professions
School of Nursing
Attn: Admissions Coordinator
P.O. Box 4019
Atlanta, GA 30302-4019